Monday, September 21, 2015

Whats happening at Slippery Rock

Molly Farren copies leases from tenants at The Heights in Slippery Rock.

Ryan Barancho and Sam Mansfield throwing football during a nice day in Slippery Rock.

Another window is damaged this weekend at The Heights in Slippery Rock. 

Max Lewandowski ponders the beautiful sunset.

The most famous building in Slippery Rock, Old Main.

Students wait in line at the Campus-Grille for lunch. 


Although these pictures do not show much action, they give you the feel of whats going on in these places. The vibe is understood through the picture. I like having a lot of things in the picture not just a simple photo. You need other objects in photo beside's the main feature or else it is boring. The broken window at the heights is dull, however it is a pretty serious issue when you have rocks being thrown through student's windows. I wanted to have more than one thing going on in my pictures, although I couldn't do it for all of them. I do think they turned out good. They are colorful and vary in ideas. I only wish I was around more entertaining and suspenseful moments so I could capture
picture very relevant to this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment