Wednesday, November 25, 2015

SRU Orchestra

On Sunday November 22nd, The Slippery Rock Orchestra performed in Swope Music Hall. It was an excellent show and I really enjoyed it. I am not that into this sort of music, however it opened my eyes to a different style that I have not heard since middle school. This is a video that shows the entire group performing, as well as interviews from some of the participants. The Maestro is featured along with information about Slippery Rock's Orchestra, and also links to Pittsburgh's Symphony if this video grasps your attention as much as it did mine.



**My pictures would not show up in the thinglink captions. Therefore I put most of my pictures in the read more section. The other links are in the caption and need to be right clicked on to open them in a new window. This was my only struggle throughout the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment